First Halloween manicure!
I think I can say this is my first Halloween manicure ever. China Glaze Riveting stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM 305.
Click to share
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
A England animal print aztec black blue Bundle Monster Butter London Cheeky China Glaze Christmas colorful coral costume creme dotting tool Essie fimo floral flowers freehand french manicure gel manicure giraffe print glitter gold goth gradient green halloween hexagon glitter holiday holographic illamasqua instagram Jade jelly Julep Konad Layla lime crime matte medical migi mini hexagon glitter navy neon nude ombre orange oxblood pastel pink polish days purple rainbow red rhinestones ribbon Sally Hansen shimmer soak-off gel manicure Speciallita sponged tips stamping stick on art stripes summer swatch swatches tan tribal western white yellow Zoya
- RT @AsaAkira: The frequency of which one states "I hate drama" is in direct correlation with how dramatic they actually are. 4 years ago
- RT @BromoSouthern: Using pre workout to keep studying because coffee just doesn't cut it anymore #MedSchoolProblems 4 years ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: What do you call it when Batman skips church? Christian Bale. #ClassicJokeWednesday 4 years ago
- SaveGME.org: Take Action savegme.org/take-action/ 4 years ago
- Gold leopard print with new Konad stampling plate m93 wp.me/p2ITBP-bK 4 years ago